We're always on the lookout for smart and talented young minds with an outrageous appetite for challenges. We promise to work hard and play even harder. Here are some things that you should think about when (and if) you wish to apply for a position at Voicetap.
- We don't want people who think in terms of 'Job responsibilities'. We want the people who think in terms of "I can do that too".
- We believe in performance. Not clock-ins. If you are the guy who can deliver results - and well, you will likely find a place at Voicetap.
- We are a startup - and no one will pull your weight. If you can pull yours + have space for more, write in!.
- We pay in cash, kind and stocks.
- Our culture is open - no 'Sir's' in the office.
- Clients come first. Always.
- Not something that we should be highlighting - but 11 out of the 16 team members have never had to show their CVs to the founders. They came in because of their conviction and fabulous attitude.
If you share these beliefs / thoughts - write in with what you believe you can help us with, and we would be glad to engage. The best way forward would be to write in directly to email@example.com